martes, 20 de septiembre de 2016

Post 1

I’m not sure why, but I would like to visit China. When I was a kid the adults around me always refer to China like the farthest place you can go, like something totally different. I don`t know how China is, I only had seen a little on TV, but I believe what China is more than this typical documentaries. I want to go for many reasons, I think in visiting ancient places, monuments in the middle of the nature, with a rich cultural history. It`s a country with a millenary history, Chile has around 200 years old, for China this is nothing. I imagine the people of the cities, millions of millions, with technology and industries, but besides the people of the more distant and little town, living in poor conditions. If I can go I don`t want to see only beautiful places, I would like to see the reality of the people, as a tourist it is impossible understand truly conditions of their lives, but more or less I would like do it.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, I also think that China is an interesting place to visit, as you said it has a lot of history. I hope you could travel there soon (:

    ResponderEliminar