jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2015

This semester is special in the career because we have to choose the optative subjects, and we have a great opportunity to follow our academical interests. I chose six subjects included English, and I´m very satisfied with almost all these subjects, as well as my schedule gives me a good quantity of free time. I´m free of Friday and I have time to play in the batucada group. I hope to progress in this and have a good time. I guess this is a great semester, until now it has been. I have time to go out and ride my bike, on Fridays I can take all day long to go out to some places out of the traffic.
Regards. 

3 comentarios:

  1. How did you enter batucada ? is a very interesting hobbie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what are your subjects this semester?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I take subjects of clinical area specially of the systemic line and constructionist line, a subject of interventions on natural disasters, and other of the labor area

      Eliminar