jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

I don’t know if this object is the most I used but the mp3 was a very important for me around the year 2006 because it was a change in the form to listen music. Yes, at that year existed personal stereos and Discmans but these devices still needed a physical format, and the memory capacity was minor. Actually I don’t use mp3 very often, the smart phones kill it, but I got an mp3 anyway and I generally use it in the travel university-house. I remember the first thing I bought with my money (not for my parents) was an mp3 I was very happy and I used headphones all day. I like the mp3 because it was breaking, as well as is a confortable form to transport and listen music, especially when I do some sport.

3 comentarios:

  1. ohhh is true! the mp3 is really necessary in our times, however the old ways of listening to music have theirs too! For example the vinilos <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. mp3 are the best! I also use it when I travel the 3 hours to Talca, and the battery has a longer duration than the cellphones :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's true MP3 was an important piece of technology

    ResponderEliminar