martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

I really don’t have any favorite tv show, I can’t choose one. I like see animation films, and when I was a little younger I met the animated series of Avatar the legend of aang, yes, the series of this child with a blue arrow in his head. This is a show where a war divides the four nations of this world, and each nation is identify with a particular element, and a part of the population of each nation can manipulate an element, like fire, water, etc. So the protagonist has the mission of bring balance to the world, like a typical hero of TV shows.  The interesting thing of this series is the combination of a typical American format (in history and draw) with a lot of oriental principles and philosophy. And besides is a show with a lot of funny situations.


Unfortunately, I never had cable, and I had wait every Saturday morning for watch a new episode of Avatar, and always when the history almost came to the climax the channel decided start again ¡¡in the first episode!! >:\  Well, now internet is the solution of all this problems, and last year I saw again this show in less than a week. I don’t know why but I love it.

6 comentarios:

  1. that series is just too good, when that show was aired and when my english was worse than now i had seen that serie dubbed in english because it hadn`t been dubbed in spanish the last episodes and i couldn`t wait.

    ResponderEliminar