martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016


Before I took this subject many people say me what this subject was a loose, they say me teachers are so demanding and they treat you like a child, as if you still in the school. I start the subject of English in the second course, English II, and I don’t know if I was lucky or what, but in my experience of three semesters with a subject of English, I have had a great experience. All my teachers have been very attentive; so many times they have been funny for a better learning experience and I have noticed always a big preoccupation for make the subject more interesting, for example, when they choose activities with attractive themes like in the blog.

I have learned a lot of things what I forgot of school, and other new things, but I am still very bad in some things, I don’t have too much vocabulary and when I have to talk in English in real situations I always lose the words, as well as I still have a very poor pronunciation. But I feel good with my pronunciation, is bad, but I think is understood, I like the Latin accent, or maybe is my solace.

Outside the class, I use English very seldom, I like probe me when I see movies or series and I try to understand what the characters are saying without read the subtitles. I don’t know why but I understand better when the actors aren’t of UK or EEUU, a Mexican or Japanese talking English have a better pronunciation than an English mother tongue speaker, or that is what I think.

1 comentario: