martes, 8 de noviembre de 2016

Since I was a child, I always have been loved films and all things what include creation of a fiction history. In the beginig, it was only for entertaiment, but then I understand what behind all the images, draws, and music into a film are a complex work of creation of a new world. We usually think about this with movies like Avatar or Harry Potter for example, because it's more explicit, but in reality all films have a fiction world where all what happen there depends of the cordinated work of a lot of people, this people in the credits.

And in this area, I love the work of Quentin Tarantino, yes, I like to see blood on each scene, jaja, no, but I don't know other director who in his movies mount a relate of the history, a evolution of a characters and obviously a form create movie atmospheres like Tarantino. I'd like to meet he because I think he most be a very interesting guy to talk. I remeber one of the first movies of Taratino I see, it was about a psycho who was double of movies and he had a "deathproof" car, so he went to parties and bars and followed young and pretty women in his car for crash both cars and kill this women. When I was seeing this movie I really didn't know what was going to happen, this man was indestructible, simbol of power, but then *spoiler alert* in the final scene this guy was gracefully beaten to death (?) for a group of girls what he wants to kill. Beautiful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario